We’re delighted to have Haute Couture Dress-maker Jehan Mir back with us today for some What’s in your handbag fun!
Jehan is our inspirational woman of the week and on Monday we talked about her business and passions, as well as the obstacles and lessons she’s found along the way.
You can read that article here.
Jehan has a busy dressmaking company in London and right now she’s getting ready for the summer season of weddings and events. From ball gowns to holiday wear, Jehan creates bespoke dresses for multiple occasions.
Before we dive in to Jehan’s bag we are excited to announce that Jehan has agreed to offer our readers a special bespoke dress-making deal. You can find the details further down.
Hello again Jehan, how are you?
Great thanks Jen!
First off, can you tell us about your bag?
It’s a Chanel caviar grand shopper and it’s perfect for when I’m meeting with clients. It fits my laptop and all my files and more. I love the compartments so everything stays in place and remains organised.
- Macbook air.
- Bath and Body Works hand sanitiser from New York. Hanging off my bag, I don’t leave home without it – I attach it to every bag.
- Biltmore – phone charger. Just in case my phone runs out of juice.
- Vintage coin purse.
- Christian Dior – Le Plisse clutch. I use this as a makeup bag.
- Louis Vuitton key ring, and Love chain for my house keys.
- Christian Dior – hot pink leather card holder.
- Folder – with my company name engraved. This contains all the important paper work for when a client is ready to place an order.
- Antique pure silver engraved case – I use this for my business cards.
- Black horse hair and studded filo-fax/note book. I like to keep things on paper as well as electronically.
Thank you so much for letting us take a peek into your world! If you’d like to contact jehan, all her details are listed below. Jehan has also very kindly created an offer for our readers:
you can email Jehan at firstname.lastname@example.org
That’s all from us for now. Wishing you all the best for the rest of the week.