On Monday we met inspirational award winning woman in the world of business, Rebecca Newenham, CEO of Get Ahead VA. Rebecca runs a virtual agency that helps businesses with tasks they don’t have the skills, time or desire to do. (I have just started using virtual assistants and I LOVE THEM!)
If you have been reading my blog for a few weeks, you’ll know that each Thursday I like to ask our inspirational woman of the week to share what they carry in their handbag – we always learn so much more about our stars personality, life and business! So what does this lady carry in her handbag day to day?
Over to you, Rebecca…
I found this bag in Warehouse sale. I love the colour and the fact that it had a bag within a bag compartment!!
1) Green purse – I bought this in Australia during our trip there last year. I have so many cards that it is perfect but larger than I realised! I love the colour – I can spot it a mile off.
2) Rose gold notebook – A birthday pressie from Anthropology. It goes everywhere with me.
3) My business cards – I spend a lot of time out networking and meeting with prospective clients so these are a must.
4) Folder with GA rate cards – These are a useful discussion tool and leave behind with clients.
5) Bottle of water – Being out and about I always try and stay as hydrated as I can.
6) Tissues – This time of year and with 3 kids at home I can’t go far without tissues.
7) Lip gloss and lip balm – Amazing what a slick of lip gloss can do to make you feel positive just before a meeting.
8) Phone – My business and personal lifeblood!
Thank you for sharing what’s in your handbag Rebecca!
You can connect with Rebecca and find out more about Get Ahead VA on the links below – I urge you to delegate some tasks so that you can get on with making your business and career fly!
Wishing you a fabulous end to another week – see you soon,